Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






After travelling through all the dark sites;
After getting pierced playing with dust & mites;
Getting rid from my puzzled brain
Searching words to express my thoughts again & again
Ah! What am I saying?
Its all you!
Without you every achievement is surely in vain.
I have spawned by again myself
To be with you!
You have released me from the world of menace
Again I have started flying but now of course with you!
For me you are my true friend!
Don’t know even don’t want to know about the others
Its more than enough to be satisfied
With your rational trends!
Believe me I am not joking!!
Its your heightened sense of things
Which, towards you made me feel myself provoking…
You lead me to the world where the life is without mist
You made me feel that I must insist!!
Please forgive me my friend
You know that I am blind.
My thoughts and responsibilities are so negatively inclined!
But I promise I will not make you
Feel down AGAIN!!
Author : SWASHATA 




Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top