Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






One day god send a chair to Two Lovers...
The speciality of that chair was that the person sitting on it if says TRUTH, Then the GREEN light would blink 'n if person sitting on it says LIE, Then RED light would blink....
Boy sat on the chair..
GIRL-Do you LOVE me?
BOY-Yes I love You...(RED light blinks..)
GIRL-Don't worry there will be mistake dne by god..!!
I'll ask You again 'n then We'll see what Will happen...
GIRL-Do You LOVE me?
BOY-yes I love you... (GREEN light blinks)
Do you know what happened when First Time the Girl asked,
The boy actually was NOT Interested in Love with her...
he LIED ..
But when girl showed her trust onthe boy...
That boy truly started LOVING the girl....
Thats LOVE.. !
-Moral Of The Story-
"One Sided Love Can Win Too... If You Show Your Trust Truly."




Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

4 comments:

Its Nice :)

Thanks Siddharth

Graphic depictions of love are just too impressive.
I love quotations that connect to love given that they seem
to target implicit wishes inside of many of us quite
competently. It's kind of unusual how after I browse a quotations on love I get overloaded with feeling, particularly the depressing varieties. With love!
My site :: quotations on love

I like this page too much.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top