Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






  • "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

  • "Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."

  • “Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

  • “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out”

  • "The rain may be falling hard outside,
    But your smile makes it all alright.
    I'm so glad that you're my friend.
    I know our friendship will never end."

  • "Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness of one another."




Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Make sure that the tone of your love poem is complimentary.
For this remuneration - on par with a successful barrister - he was willing
to surrender his entire professional time to his paymasters.
Some even try to replicate the intensity and meaning of the originals.


My website ... http://www.hostbrizz.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top