Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






I am Sorry Goodbye I miss you good-bye-my-sweet-friends I m alone I miss you life, sad, See_Me_Crying sad



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information
you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.



Here is my site - click through the up coming article

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top