Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






If I am the first to go
I will wait for you in the place
Where the crowns of Angels glow

If I go first because I lost the fight
I will be waiting with the Father
Where the tunnel opens into light

If I am the first one there
I will await you in lush meadows
Where heady perfume fills the air

If I go first and leave you lonely
We will meet again in paradise
In our loved one's company

If I am the first to go, allay your fears
I will be waiting in the place
Where there are no more tears

If I go before you and we must part
I will wait for you in heaven
Where sweet music soothes the heart

If I am first to go we will meet again
In a far better place than this
Where God has banished pain

If I go first and I leave before
You will find me with the angels
Where suffering is no more

If I am first to go by days or years
You will find me waiting there
Far beyond this vale of tears…





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top