Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






 

  • Amelia Burr:

Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.

 

  • André Gide:

The most decisive actions of our life ... are most often unconsidered actions.

 

  • Arthur Rubinstein:

Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.

 

  • Baruch Spinoza:

What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness.

 

  • Ben Jonson:

A good life is a main argument.

 

  • Bertrand Russell:

The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

 

  • Charles Schulz:

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?

 

  • Edith Wharton:

Life is the only real counselor; wisdom unfiltered through personal experience does not become a part of the moral tissue.

 

  • Robert Louis Stevenson:

To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.

 

  • Ralph Waldo Emerson:

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. No man has learned anything rightly, until he knows that every day is Doomsday.

 

  • Ralph Waldo Emerson:

Life is a train of moods like a string of beads; and as we pass through them they prove to be many colored lenses, which paint the world their own hue, and each shows us only what lies in its own focus.





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

My site - 24option review

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top