Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






  • "A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad. And that friend is you!"

  • "I have a pen which is blue, I have a friend which is you. Flowers will die, waters will dry, but our friendship will never say goodbye."

  • "Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!"

  • "How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can you tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can u tell me not to fall in love when you exist."
  • "6 rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have me as your friend."

===========





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top