Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






I will smile again

Though tears flow from these eyes

I will smile again

And trust tomorrow the sun shall rise

Though darkness may enfold me

Though heavy rain can’t help but pour

Though shattered, lost and broken

Though heart could barely bear it all

Though tired and weary and confused

Though badly hurt and bruised

I know that I will smile again

And I will smile again!

========





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

Thanκs for fіnally talking about > "I Will Smile Again! (poem)" < Liked it!
Look into my web page - gigi by lelo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top