Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






I was created perfectly

But fate turned to me

And said, I have deceived you,

Your time is up, now see:

Childish dreams, fragile and weak at the seams.

Grown up plans, crazy trips to far off lands

Where I'd love to be good, but rather be bad.

What's inside my head, is driving me mad,

Hiding swollen eyes and a wounded pride.

The best years of my life denied;

For all my wild ideas

Taunt me now. Filled with tears

The flesh is weak, the mind saddened and slow.

Life goes on and round we go.

Words can't kill these things, I know,

But man can't live on hope alone -

It can be cut, all that is grown.

I'll cross the sea for a brighter world

Yet led by Angels, with life's treasures to behold:

There's a sadness in my eyes -

No-one guessed,

no-one tried.

Some people think I'll be far away,

Some know, I'm with them everyday.

But remember this . . .

I am blessed; I have loved and been loved.

Some friends have come and gone;

Ones who have lied, who said they cared

Left me hurt, left me scorned and scared

But the good ones have stayed, and played, and

Have been inspirational to this frightened little heart.

Bless the day you came into my life.

I'm looking out for Angels,

Just trying to find some peace.

Is this the right place to stay?

Please, my wings, fly me away.

I know Heaven sent and Heaven stole. But Angels

Lead me to some peaceful land that I cannot find inside my head;

The present like I've never seen it . . .

Is this the right place to rest, and stay?

Please let my wings fly me away.

Always Heaven is a place nearby.

Heaven knows I'm ready to be found,

So there's no need to say 'goodbye'.





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top