Great Collection of Quotes and Poems

Quotations and poems are used for a variety of reasons to illuminate the meaning or to support the arguments of the work in which it is being quoted, or to provide direct information about the work being quoted. Quotations and poems are like interesting friends. You collect them gradually, one at a time. May be my collection is small, but it will inspire me and my life a lot.






  • "Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart."

  • " Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along. "

  • “I love my past, I love my present. I am not ashamed of what I have had, and I am not sad because I no longer have it.”
  • "I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. "
  • "Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

1 comments:

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it's
time to be happy. I've learn this put up and if I could I desire to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to learn more issues approximately it!
my web site :: aromatherapy essential oils

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Followers

Great Collection of Quotes and Poems's Fan Box


Popular Tags

Back to top
Back to Top